All systems are running properly
Data Privacy Protection
- Data anonymity for domain holder
- Non-disclosure of personal data with domain administration office and public
- Data remains in Switzerland
Anonymity and Privacy
of your personal data
Once a domain is registered, the address of the holder and in some case even phone number and e-mail address are going to be released through the public Whois domain database.
Add PRIVACY to your DOMAIN to ensure that your personal datas won’t be disclosed with the public and any third parties. PRIVACY protects your personal data and information and provides name and address of a representative to the registry instead.
Protection against identity theft and domain hijacking
Hides personal data in the public Whois domain database
Reduces junk, spam and fraud e-mails
You remain the rightful owner
- Protection of privacy by ensuring that your personal DOMAIN data is not publicly accessible.
- Your data is not visible in the public Whois
- Your address data remains protected and cannot be publicly queried and reused by third parties.
- domain owners who require confidentiality and security of their personal information
Price & Conditions
- CHF 19.- per year
- DOMAIN registered at Swizzonic
- Kindly note, that domain/s and purchased hosting products will only be activated and available once all invoices are settled.
- Technical details